An International Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Right To Play: (01) WOMAN “PROGRAM DIRECTOR”
Work location: Mali – Bamako
I. JOB SUMMARY
The Programs Director (PD) reports directly to Country Director (CD) and technically to the Africa Program Director (APD), where applicable. The incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of a complex, multi-donor, multi-sector program in the
country of operation. In addition, the Programs Director supports the Country Director in resource mobilization and setting the strategic direction for the Country Office.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Must have)
– Master’s degree in social sciences, development studies or other related disciplines OR an equivalent combination of education, professional development and relevant work experience.
– A minimum of 7 years’ experience managing international development programs and liaising with government officials and donors. Proven experience in project planning, proposal development, report writing, resource mobilization, networking, partnershipbuilding and working with NGOs (partnership with Civil Societies Organizations).
– Strong MS Office and project management tools
– Budgetary control and financial management, including ability to understand and analyse financial data
– Project management skills Understanding of the concept of play-based learning
– Understanding of community development processes
– Proven success in developing project proposals for potential funders/donors
– Understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
– Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
– Fluency in written and spoken in French and local languages. English skills (written and spoken) is strongly required for this position.
III. COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
1. Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task on a constant basis
2. Excellent interpersonal communication skills to build rapport with staff, partners, government officials, donors and community leaders
3. Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines in a fast paced fluid environment
4. Creative and flexible with problem solving skills
5. Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy
6. Ability to confidently represent oneself and RTP to high level officials
7. People management particularly coaching and influence management
IV. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS (An Asset)
1. Experience working in at least one of the sectors/themes included in the Country Strategic Plan (Education, Child Protection & Peaceful Communities).
2. Sport and play experience
3. Experience in managing and strengthening civil societies organizations
4. Coaching, mentoring and/or training experience
5. Gender mainstreaming background
6. Child Safeguarding background
HOW TO APPLY:
Application made of cover letter, curriculum vitae (in English), proofs of experiences and academic qualifications copies, should be addressed and sent to Talents Plus Conseils Mali by email address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow-up on their application
Deadline for submission, January 16th 2020