L'offre a expiré.
La SAER-EMPLOI, Société Africaine d’Études et de Réalisations, spécialisée dans le recrutement et conseil en ressources humaines, recrute pour la Société des Mines de Komana (SMK), (cercle de Yanfolila) : Un (1) Surintendant de Sécurité au Travail
|Reports to:||SHEC Manager|
|Job Grade: ||A8|
|Principal Job Objectives:||Responsible for supervision and oversight of SMK Safety including development and implementation of the SMK Safety Management System with the aim to achieve a Zero Harm workplace.|
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
- Drive the implementation of the Safety Management System (SMS) for the Yanfolila Project, including developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supervise safety and training officers in support of SMS implementation
- Take over the SHEC Manager’s duties during his absence
- Assist SHEC Manager with government liaison, permitting and reporting at local, regional and national levels.
- Collaborate with senior managers across SMK to ensure work programme target/budgets are achieved.
- Mentor and lead the staff within the Safety & Training and Health Department to increase their skills and knowledge.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and updates as required, which compare actual results to budget against both physical and cost parameters.
- Ensures that the interests of the Company are upheld at any time.
- Lead by example in health, safety and community responsibilities. Must possess strong cultural sensitivity and be able to execute work successfully in a possibly challenging cultural environment.
- Promotes health and safety in the workplace and a safe and clean work environment.
- Compliance with all statutory regulations and procedures.
- Compliance with all the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Initiates and manages an ongoing departmental cost reduction and control programme and ensures that cost efficiencies are safely and efficiently maintained.
- Ensures the development of a practical and effective schedule of work to accomplish work objectives.
|Knowledge / Skills|
- Good peoples and leadership skills. Must be able to demonstrate the values of integrity, respect and collaboration.
- Good safety and health knowledge with focus on issues including occupational health, behaviour-based safety and continuous improvement
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office. Experience with safety management system required
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak and write fluently in English and French
- Must possess strong cultural sensitivity and be able to execute work successfully in a different culture.
- Proven inter-personal and leadership skills demonstrated by progressive responsibility throughout career.
- Demonstrated commitment to ensuring a safe working environment.
- Sound judgement and analytical skills.
- Task and results driven.
|Training / Education requirements:|
- Further advanced studies (MSc or equivalent) in relevant field
- Training in management system (i.e. ISO or equivalent) development and implementation
- Working knowledge of exploration and/or mining
- 10 years + experience in safety or health related role
- Current drivers’ License.
- Computer literacy (Word Processing, Spreadsheet).
|Language requirement:||Native French and Bambara, fluent written and spoken English|
Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature, aux adresses suivantes : Porte de la Mine ou l’envoyer par email à : firstname.lastname@example.org
Veuillez mentionner dans votre dossier de candidature le titre du poste pour lequel vous postulez.
Seuls les candidats dont les dossiers ont été sélectionnés seront convoqués pour les entretiens.
Date limite de dépôt le 23 Mars 2019 à 16 heures