La SAER-EMPLOI, Société Africaine d’Études et de Réalisations, spécialisée dans le recrutement et conseil en ressources humaines, recrute pour la Société des Mines de Komana (SMK) site de Komana (cercle de Yanfolila) : Senior Maintenance Planner
|Position:||Senior Maintenance Planner|
|Reports to:||Maintenance Superintendent|
|Principal Job Objectives:||Responsible of cost efficiency mechanical plant maintenance achievement in a safe and environmentally acceptable manner with the available resources including personnel, workshop, equipment and external providers that will assist in maximising gold production.|
· Undertake role of Senior Maintenance Planner and lead a team of 02 Supervisors planner
· Ensure high availability of crushing, milling, gravity, leaching, gold room, CN detox treatment plant, camp infrastructure, potable water supply system, tailings storage facilities and associated water recovery systems.
· Attend regular meetings with operations and maintenance personnel to review equipment performance, develop remedial actions and improvement plans for cost and performance.
· Responsible of development and continuous improvement of maintenance planning and preventative maintenance programs.
· Putting in place regularly review spares holding policy for maintenance spares and consumables and adjust the purchasing and inventory control settings as required to reduce reliance on airfreight Carry out duties as required, instructed by the Maintenance Planner during your attendance on site;
· Conduct weekly planning meetings with maintenance and operations and update the CMMS accordingly including the raising and closing of work orders and entry of planned start and finish dates.
· Work with the Maintenance Planner to develop tracking & reporting systems for agreed KPI’s to allow accurate and quick analysis of maintenance, breakdowns, costs and operating performance of Plant Equipment.
· Ensure that all your duties are carried out in a safe, efficient and, timely manner;
· Attend structured training/evaluation systems to ensure that maintenance employees and contractors are suitably skilled to undertake the work required.
· Learn to prepare and issue shutdown plans and ensure that all resources required for shutdowns are mobilized, planned and scheduled to meet the timelines agreed.
· Implement other tasks given by Line manager, within own competence, at any location on the project site.
|Duties & Responsibilities:|
|1) Ensure all safe work systems, procedures and standards are adhered to through frequent inspections of the workplace|
i) Conduct routine area inspections, on the job inspections and post job completion inspection to ensure standards are met.
ii) Review JSA’s on a regular basis to ensure all hazards are identified and controls are in place
iii) Promote and develop work procedures for high risk or routine maintenance tasks
2) Provide communication and consultation of safety related matters to the work teams
i) Ensure maintenance team members attend safety meetings
ii) Ensure maintenance team members are informed an updated with safety related communications
iii) Ensure toolbox meeting are conducted
3) Manage day to day maintenance planned and unplanned
i) Ensure planned work is executed on a daily basis in safe, efficient and effective manner
ii) Ensure maintenance PM’s are completed to site standards and requirements
iii) Review and develop work orders for unplanned work and priorities accordingly
4) Manage shutdown maintenance planned and unplanned
i) Ensure that all planned shutdown work that is scheduled has a clear defined scope, resources and time frame to repair is adequate
ii) Work groups are engaged with clear expectations on all the deliverables
iii) Ensure emergency work is reviewed on a priority basis
iv) When requested play a co-ordinating role during shutdowns to ensure that over-runs are kept to a minimum
5) Utilise available resources effectively and efficiently to meet department targets
i) Ensure maintenance rosters are accurate and up to date 2 weeks ahead so the maintenance capacities can be captured.
ii) Liaise with the maintenance planner to ensure weekly schedules are scheduled to the maintenance capacities.
6) Lead the maintenance planner in carrying out weekly review meetings of work order backlogs with production employees to establish current status and develop work program for the following week.
i) Ensure all work orders are reviewed and signed off prior to going back to the planner.
ii) Ensure all subsequent work identified on the work orders is added to the maintenance planning system
iii) Review backlog work lists to ensure it is kept to a minimum
7) Ensure site and statutory requirements are not compromised
i) Ensure all statutory inspections are conducted when scheduled.
ii) Ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
8) Organise short term hiring of contract trades people during peak workloads.
i) Ensure external labour is sourced in accordance with site policies and standards.
ii) Ensure trades people have the required training to perform the required tasks.
9) Utilise and maintain maintenance systems of work in accordance with the Asset Management System.
i) Ensure the work management system is followed and adhered too
10) Ensure work teams have clear direction and work expectations.
i) All work orders will have a clear define work scope
ii) All verbal instructions will be clear and direct, covering of the following; context, purpose, quality, quantity, results and timing.
11) Supervise contractors within area of control
i) Ensure all contractors working for processing maintenance are trained for the task.
ii) Ensure that all contractors are inducted and up to date with site standards and procedures to execute the work safely and effectively.
12) Promote continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work practices and procedures
i) Ensure breakdowns are investigated and actions to stop reoccurrence are dealt with in a timely manner.
ii) Ensure work methods, procedures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
13) Promote cost saving initiatives
i) Ensure that any potential costs saving initiatives are raised.
ii) Promote and encourage cost saving initiatives within the maintenance work group
14) To manage costs according to budget restraints
|Knowledge / Skills|
|Have engineering level in industrial Maintenance|
A good working knowledge of fixed plant such as ball mills, crushers, screens, conveying systems.
A good working knowledge of gold process plant, in particular the CIL process.
A good working knowledge of maintenance planning systems and Asset Management Systems.
|Training / Education requirements:||Mechanical trade, fitter or boilermaker|
|Experience required:||Minimum 8 years’ maintenance experience on fixed plant.|
Minimum 5 years’ maintenance experience in Gold Process Plant
Previous CMMS experience is an advantage
|Language requirement:||Good French and English speaking and writing plus Bambara|
Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature CV et lettre de motivation, aux adresses suivantes : Porte de la Mine ou l’envoyer par email à : firstname.lastname@example.org
Veuillez mentionner dans votre dossier de candidature le titre du poste pour lequel vous postulez.
Seuls les candidats dont les dossiers ont été sélectionnés seront convoqués pour les entretiens.
Date limite de dépôt le 04 Février 2019 à 16 heures