Technical Assistants, USAID/Mali Peacebuilding, Stabilization, and Reconciliation (PS&R) Project, Mali
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The USAID/Mali Peacebuilding, Stabilization, and Reconciliation Project is a five-year program that is expected to improve prospects for long-term peace, security, and reconciliation by strengthening the positive resilience of communities working in partnership with their elected officials. Activities will include the development of early warning and response systems, support for scalable and sustainable community-driven peacebuilding, stabilization, and recovery efforts in conflict-affected areas and areas at risk of conflict, and efforts to address the needs of youth and victims of violence.
**Please Note: Only local Malian citizens are eligible for this position.**
The long-term technical assistants (LTTA) will support the project through technical research related to community resilience and CVE, governance and civic engagement, and youth empowerment.
- Provide technical assistance to identify and promote best practices in peacebuilding, stabilization and reconciliation, commune-level development planning, and/or youth empowerment.
- Work closely with the COP, DCOP, and Coordination and Partnerships Director to respond to community needs through development initiatives.
- Master’s degree in international development, conflict analysis, peacebuilding, or related field of study required.
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in development program implementation, and/or research and analysis directly relevant to program content.
- USAID experience required.
- Familiarity with the political, social, cultural, and security context in the region is required.
- Experience working in Northern Mali is preferred.
- Fluency in French and English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=E7A6F9127FE54B4094F820D6F3ADDB1E?org=MSI&cws=2&rid=5987 →