Coordination and Partnership Director, USAID/Mali Peacebuilding, Stabilization, and Reconciliation (PS&R) Project, Mali
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The USAID/Mali Peacebuilding, Stabilization, and Reconciliation Project is a five-year program that is expected to improve prospects for long-term peace, security, and reconciliation by strengthening the positive resilience of communities working in partnership with their elected officials. Activities will include the development of early warning and response systems, support for scalable and sustainable community-driven peacebuilding, stabilization, and recovery efforts in conflict-affected areas and areas at risk of conflict, and efforts to address the needs of youth and victims of violence.
**Please Note: Only local Malian citizens are eligible for this position.**
The Coordination and Partnership Director will support the COP and DCOP in building and maintaining key relationships at the national, regional and local level with the government of Mali (GOM) representatives, international donors, the UN, MINUSMA, international and local organizations, local and religious community leader, etc.
Identify opportunities for leveraging synergies and amplifying the interventions of the project including but not limited to:
- Develop strategies and partnerships for layering, integrating and sequencing assistance with humanitarian and development actors in targeting communities, searching for opportunities to leverage other funding sources, including government funds and public private partnerships for community development projects that exceed the scope of the project’s small grants fund but fit within its mandate;
- Actively maintain contact with key Government of Mali (GOM) stakeholders at the national, regional and local level, as well as with relevant international donors and donor implementing partners, the UN, MINUSMA, international and local organizations, local and religious community leaders, etc.
- Championing the project’s communications and outreach strategy for transformational social change.
- Minimum of six (6) years professional experience in international development with at least four years of experience working with and building strategic relationships in the international development sector. Master’s degree in development studies, communications, or related field strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the political, social, cultural, and security context in the region is required.
- Experience working in Northern Mali is preferred.
- Fluency in French and English required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Pour postuler, veuillez consulter l'URL suivante : http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=3F538E1BCADEB3E5E3372D70F2C2FF7B?org=MSI&cws=2&rid=5982 →