Call for Experts: Anticipated Feed the Future Activity in Agriculture and Food Security – Mali
Abt Associates is seeking candidates for an anticipated multi-year, USAID-funded Activity to enhance agricultural productivity and strengthen markets with the objectives of improving food security and nutrition in Mali. This anticipated project will build on the accomplishments of the Cereals Value Chain Activity which promotes integration, empowerment of women, resilience of vulnerable communities and populations, and inclusive development in the sorghum, millet and rice value chains. The new Activity will also support development of the horticultural value chain.
Abt is currently recruiting qualified candidates with demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Agricultural technology transfer
- Information and Communication Technology for Agriculture
- Small-scale irrigation and water management
- Agricultural small and medium enterprise (SME) financing
- Agricultural value chain development
- Gender and social inclusion
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Finance, Compliance and Administration
- Grants management
The Chief of Party (COP) and the Deputy COP may be Senior Level experts drawn from the pool of candidates in the technical areas above. Prior USAID and/or other donor-funded project experience is strongly preferred.
Positions are contingent upon award to Abt Associates.
Key Roles and Qualifications:
Finance, Compliance and Administration Director: S/he will possess an advanced degree accounting, finance, business administration or other relevant field and experience in developing and implementing finance and accounting policies, procedures and systems. S/he will conduct and oversee financial analyses, financial reporting, cash flow analyses, budget development and forecasting. Excellent analytical and computer skills are required with strong experience in Excel and QuickBooks. Prior USAID project oversight experience strongly preferred.
Expected positions will vary by level, including but not limited to:
- Senior Level – PhD with 10 years of experience, JD/ABD with 12 years of experience, MS/MA/MB with 12 years of experience, or BS/BA with 15 years of experience.
- Mid-Level – PhD with 5 years of experience, JD/ABD with 7 years of experience, MS/MA/MB with 7 years of experience, or BS/BA with 10 years of experience
- Junior Level – PhD with 0 years of experience, JD/ABD with 0 years of experience, MS/MA/MB with 0 years of experience, BS/BA with 2 years of experience; anything less than a BS/BA requires 5 years of related experience
- All positions require French language fluency
- Senior Level positions will require both French and English language fluency (spoken and written)
- Highest degree obtained must be related to work being performed
- Experience must be related to the work requirements
- Relevant work experience is required for the levels indicated
Please submit your CV and cover letter to the Abt Associates application link:
Pour postuler à cette offre, merci de visiter : career4.successfactors.com.