The Mitchell Group (TMG), an international development consulting firm based in Washington, DC, is currently seeking applications from qualified Educational Policy & Practice Specialist candidates to propose for a reading activity evaluation for USAID in Mali. To note, this opportunity is in the proposal stage and will be considered for the proposal stage and successful award of the contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Educational Policy & Practice Specialist will assess the degree of understanding and support of the activity by Ministry of Education, district and local education authorities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of current policy in primary education in Mali.
- At least 7 years of experience in educational planning and management at the regional or MoE levels.
- Fluency in Bambara or another local language: required.
- Experience with interviewing techniques.
- Experience with NGO/Donor education projects: desirable.
Please send relevant CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please indicate “Educational Policy & Practice Specialist – Mali”. CV/resumes will be reviewed as they are received, early application is encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.