La SAER-EMPLOI : Cabinet spécialisé dans le recrutement et conseil en ressources humaines, recrute pour le compte de la société des Mines de Komana (SMK-S.A): Chief Accounting Officer
Coordinate and supervise the accounting department, delegating work and ensuring the staff follows all current laws and company procedures. Take large amounts of accounting information, analyze results, and advise changes where necessary to the benefit of the company.
Responsible for assisting in month end close activities; reviewing and analyzing transactions, general ledger accounts, and company expenditures; assists with external audit, budgets and special projects as needed.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews transactions to assure accounting treatment is in accordance with Syscohada and Group standards
- Analyses and reviews company expenditures, confirms proper allocation of expenses to the various departments, and reports to the various departments as necessary
- Reviews general ledger accounts and makes necessary journal entries including posting monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals
- Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping
- Ensure and maintain documents filling as per company requirements
- Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors
- Manage payroll and taxes
- Assists in month end close activities
- Ensure and provide a monthly substantiated full balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Provides necessary support for external auditors
- Prepare quarterly and yearly Syscohada financial report
- Seeks ways to improve upon accounting processes and procedures
- Assists with and handles special projects as needed
- Prepare and update payments forecast
- Review payment schedule and ensure timely payment of invoices
- Assists with preparation of annual budget, quarterly reforecast
- Analyze accounts and suggest improvements to reduce costs and increase profits
- Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations
- Keep company accounts information confidential
- Stay abreast of industry changes and current tax/accounting laws
- Prepare, manage and present monthly reports
- Act as a liaison to outside auditors and tax advisor
- Represent the accounting department when requiered
- Organise and coordinate the team leaves and rotation.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company
Knowledges and Competences
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements
- Extensive business experience and strategic knowledge
- Skilled in Microsoft suite; proficient in complex accounting systems preferably a cloud-based ERP (Pronto, QuickBooks, Sun System, Peoplesoft, etc.) would be a great asset
- Highly skilled in budgeting and bookkeeping
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA Certification, continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements.
7+ years’ experience in a senior accounting position.
Pièces à fournir
- Une demande pour l’emploi adressée au Surintendant des Ressources Humaines SMK
- Un CV détaillé,
- Une lettre de motivation,
- Les copies certifiées des diplômes, attestations et/ou certificats de travail,
- Une pièce d’identité en cours de validité.
À la porte d’entrée de la Société des Mines de Komana – SMK S.A, ou à l’adresse e-mail suivante : email@example.com au plus tard, le 27 Mars 2020 à 16 h 00.
NB: Seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés pour des tests et interviews.