RMO Mali recruit a Administration, Finance and Logistic Controller
To guide, monitor, update and support all site in site administration, finance and Logistic.
Support of Project administration in Mali :
Manage the Branch accounting according the requirements in Mali and GE Hydro, provide financial reports to Project management in France and Mali State Authorities.
- Manage to submit monthly and annual reports to Mali State Authorities.
- Support to perform Payments in Mali from the branch account.
- Assist with permits and certificates to perform the works in Mali including acceptance of foreign certificates issued by Professional Organizations or State Authorities.
- Support with visas and work permits for non-Malian staff that might work for the project.
- Assist to manage accommodation of project staff and support solve problems with landlords or owners.
- Manage project’s staff apartments’ cleaning if requested.
- Assist to manage cars for the project staff by long term car rent or operative leasing.
- Assist with the office for the project staff (if the Customer will not provide the Office).
- Assist with trips/flight management and short-term accommodation in hotels.
Support on Project Execution :
- Participate at project meetings between the client, GE Hydro and subcontractors, to identify potential risks and advocate for GE Hydro.
- Follow up with the Client the equipment delivery and clearance process. Verify with client the documentation requested by State Authorities and the client for the equipment import to Mali including, but not limited by Certificates of origin, Bills of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Letters of Credit, Insurance policies.
- Provide maximal support to the Site Manager by local knowledge to find fast and reliable suppliers of services, materials or subcontractors.
- Assist on equipment/materials certification in Latvia.
- Other activities requested by Project Management for the Project Execution and completion.
Baccalaureate level or certificate, Certificate in Accounting / Finance or similar
Min 2 / 3 Years office admin experience
Proficiency in FRENCH & ENGLISH mandatory both speaking & writing.
To apply, visit our web site www.rmo-jobcenter.com by submitting your CV no later than September 12, 2020.