Poste: MSC Director
Organization: The Mali Service Center (MSC) was established by the Government of Mali to operate as an independent service center for the financial and administrative management of research funding provided to the University of Bamako or other entities within Mali by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other international donors.
Lead the MSC in its continued growth as a key development management organization in West Africa and oversee its operations to insure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
Liaise with international development institutions and local research partners.
– Must have a Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or CPA.
– At least 12-15 years of experience administrating programmatic and financial activities.
– Experience as an auditor is desirable.
– Experience in strategic planning and execution.
– Experience reviewing and negotiating grant agreements and contracts; formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures; and examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
– Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources; analyze and interpret financial data; and identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
– Demonstrated performance in entrepreneurial development of a business or project.
– Experience with US Government or other International Donor development programs.
– Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
– Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and staff including interacting with a wide range of people from policy makers, administrators to scientific researchers.
– Excellent computer skills required in Accounting software packages (Sage), Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
– Must be fluent speaking/reading/writing English and French.
– The ideal candidate must have experience working in Mali.
– Malian candidate preferred.
Location: Full-time position based in Bamako, Mali.
To Apply: EmailCV and cover letter to email@example.com
Apply By: February 21, 2012
Poste: MSC Director