From: Creative Associates International, Inc. Mali Peacebuilding, Stabilization, and Reconciliation (Mali PSR)
Subject: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Gender & Inclusion Specialist
RFQ Number: CAI-PSR-F-0921-2
RFQ Release Date: September 8, 2021
RFQ Closing Date: September 21, 2021
RFQ Closing Time: 04:00PM GMT
Funded By: USAID Contract # 72068818C00002
Creative Associates International, Inc. is requesting a quotation for the services referenced below. All quotations are due by the dates and times stated above. Any quotation received after the required time and date specified for receipt shall be considered late and non-responsive. Late quotations will not be evaluated.
This RFQ consists of:
- Cover letter
- Attachment A – Scope of work (Click here to download)
- Attachment B – Terms and conditions (Click here to download)
Creative encourages your company/organization to indicate its interest in this procurement by submitting a quotation according to the instructions in Attachment A. Creative will make an award to the responsible Offerors submitting an offer which provides best value to the project.
To be considered, Offerors should submit a complete quotation no later than the closing date and time indicated above. Offerors should ensure that the quotation is well-written in English or French, easy to read, follows the instructions provided, and contains only requested information.
Any questions should be submitted in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 12, 2021. No questions will be entertained if they are received by means other than the specified email address, and any communications to alternate e-mail addresses will result in the disqualification of the bidder. The solicitation number (listed above) should be stated in the subject line. Answers will be compiled and distributed on September 14, 2021.
Quotations must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject line, and the Creative RFQ number.
Please submit the following documents to provide a quote in response to this RFQ:
- Confirm that you have the qualifications and experience to perform the work as defined in the scope of work AND are available to perform the work during the period of performance required.
- Confirm that you can perform the work within the not-to-exceed level of effort (LOE) stated in the scope or provide an alternate LOE (daily rate) and justify. Also include any non-labor costs expectations.
- An updated CV that reflects the education, skills, and experience required in Attachment 1, and demonstrates the ability to carry out the scope of work
Selection will be made based on technical capability and overall best value. Modifications to this RFQ, including closing date extensions, will be posted on the MaliPages website. Please check the website for updates.