La SAER Emploi, Société Africaine d’Études et de Réalisations, spécialisée dans le recrutement et conseil en ressources humaines, recrute pour La Société des Mines de Komana (SMK-S.A) : Electricien Haute Tension// Maintenance Electrician HT
|Position:||Maintenance Electrician HT|
|Reports to:||Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor|
Principal Job Objectives:
To ensure that cost efficient electrical plant maintenance is achieved in a safe and environmentally acceptable manner with the available resources including personnel, workshop, equipment and external providers that will assist in maximising gold production.
· Undertake role of Maintenance Electrician
· Ensure high availability of crushing, milling, gravity, leaching, gold room, CN detox treatment plant, camp infrastructure, potable water supply system, tailings storage facilities and associated water recovery systems.
· Ensure that all electrical installations and housekeeping is maintained to a very high standard and the appropriate paper work has been completed and returned to your Supervisor.
· Assist in development and continuous improvement of maintenance planning and preventative maintenance programs.
· Ensure all standard jobs are up to date and have all the necessary parts and labour identified to perform the task. If changes are to be made notify your Supervisor.
· Carry out duties as required, instructed by the Electrical Instrumentation Supervisor and Mechanical Supervisors during your attendance on site;
· Perform all routine maintenance on the 6.6 kV overhead Transmission line.
· Clearly record all required electrical details, and completion times for tasks being assigned by the Electrical Supervisor on your work orders;
· Ensure that all your duties are carried out in a safe, efficient and, timely manner;
· Attend structured training/evaluation systems to ensure that maintenance employees and contractors are suitably skilled to undertake the work required.
· Correct storage and maintenance of all electrical servicing/testing equipment.
· Implement other tasks given by Line manager, within own competence, at any location on the project site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Ensure all safe work systems, procedures and standards are adhered to through frequent inspections of the workplace :
– Conduct routine area inspections, on the job inspections and post job completion inspection to ensure standards are met.
– Review JSA’s on a regular basis to ensure all hazards are identified and controls are in place
– Develop work procedures for high risk or routine maintenance tasks
2) Communication and consultation of safety related matters to the work teams :
– Attend safety meetings
– Ensure maintenance team members are informed and updated with safety related topics or issues
– Attend and participate in toolbox meeting
3) Manage day to day maintenance planned and unplanned
– Ensure planned work is executed on a daily basis in safe, efficient and effective manner
– Ensure maintenance PM’s are completed to site standards and requirements
– Raise work requests for unplanned work and priorities accordingly
4) Shutdown maintenance planned and unplanned :
– Ensure that all planned shutdown work that is scheduled has a clear defined scope, resources and time frame to repair is adequate
– Work groups are engage with clear expectations on all the deliverables
– Ensure emergency work is reviewed on a priority basis
– Ensure work orders, scope of work, work methods and resources are available prior to commencement of work
5) Assist the maintenance planner in carrying out weekly review meetings of work order backlogs with production employees to establish current status and develop work program for the following week :
– Ensure all work orders are reviewed and signed off prior to going back to the planner.
– Ensure all subsequent work identified on the work orders is added to the maintenance planning system
– Review backlog work lists to ensure it is kept to a minimum
6) Ensure site and statutory requirements are not compromised :
– Ensure all statutory inspections are conducted when scheduled.
– Ensure issues are dealt with in a timely manner
7) Utilise and maintain maintenance systems of work in accordance with the Asset Management System.
– Ensure the work management system is followed and adhered too
8) Ensure work teams have clear direction and work expectations :
– All work orders will have a clear define work scope
– All verbal instructions will be clear and direct, covering of the following; context, purpose, quality, quantity, results and timing.
9) Supervise contractors within area of control :
– Ensure all contractors working for processing maintenance are trained for the task.
– Ensure that all contractors are inducted and up to date with site standards and procedures to execute the work safely and effectively.
10) Promote continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work practices and procedures :
– Ensure breakdowns are investigated and actions to stop reoccurrence are dealt with in a timely manner.
– Ensure work methods, procedures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
11) Promote cost saving initiatives :
– Ensure that any potential costs saving initiatives are raised.
– Promote and encourage cost saving initiatives within the maintenance work group
Knowledge / Skills & Competencies:
– A good working knowledge of electrical plant such as MCCs, transformers, overhead power lines, motors, instrumentation, control valves etc.
– A good working knowledge of gold process plant, in particular the CIL process.
– A good working knowledge of maintenance planning systems and Asset Management Systems.
Training / Education requirements:
– Licenced Electrician or Technical School’s Degree in Electricity
– HV Certification
– Minimum 5 years maintenance experience on electrical plant.
– Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in Gold Process Plant
– Good French and Basic English speaking and writing
Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature, aux adresses suivantes : à la porte d’entrée de la Société des Mines de Komana – SMK S.A, ou à l’adresse e-mail suivante : email@example.com au plus tard, le 15 Avril 2019 à 16 h 00.
NB: Seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés pour des tests et interviews.